Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Southeast and Fox Valley WI is part of a national franchise organization that provides services to clean up and repair damage to residential, commercial and institutional structures from storm, fire, water, mold or other disasters. Founded in 1966, Paul Davis is a rapidly growing network of more than 300 independently owned and operated franchises.
Paul Davis in Wisconsin
In 1990, Paul Davis was established on Milwaukee’s North Side and moved to the city’s South Side converting a lumber yard and Aelco Foundry into a riverfront campus for it’s original headquarters. This area would house the Southeast, WI operation for over 25 years.
In 2013, after immense growth, new ownership was established by long-time Paul Davis employees Brady Chuckel (C.E.O & President) Jeff Hertel (C.F.O.) and Tim Guilette (C.O.O.). The highly successful and philanthropic company continued to grow further while adding territories in Green Bay, Brown and Door counties. In August 2019, the company’s Fox Valley office relocated to Appleton,WI with larger space from its former location in Neenah. In 2020 celebrating the franchise’s 30th anniversary, Paul Davis completed construction on a brand new, state of the art, Southeast WI headquarters.
This new 100,000SF, two-story building set on 10 acres houses over 110 employees, 80 vehicles, and sees all operations in one centralized location. Paul Davis looks to the future, writing it’s next chapter in it’s storied history.
History of Innovation
The Paul Davis network has helped shape the property damage restoration industry by being innovative and pioneering many initiatives.
- One of the very first networks to work with the insurance industry to more efficiently service policyholders in restoring and cleaning up property damage
- Introduced the use of computerized estimating and line item pricing when estimating jobs.
- Introduced our “Dry.in.3” guarantee for water losses by using the latest in scientific methods and technology
- Created an upfront, guaranteed pricing model – Predict-A-Dry – to estimate water mitigation jobs
- Early developer of a computerized system to monitor, measure and verify water losses
- Offering a performance warranty to insurance companies
The Paul Davis heritage is based around a can-do attitude, innovation and terrific customer service. Our franchise network focuses on providing services in the communities, towns and cities across the US, has created a synergy of excellence, expertise and experience that is second to none. Our passion for quality drives everything we do.
If your business or home is damaged by storm, fire, water, mold or other disaster, Call Paul!