Recover after a Fire in Milwaukee
For businesses, recovering from fire damage can turn into a lengthy and expensive task. Heat and flames can rip apart a building, but additional harm from fumes and soot may stay for years after the fire has been quenched. If neglected, your business will smell like fumes for years to come.
The experts from Paul Davis are aware of how harmful fires can be to your business and operations. Smoke, soot and fire damage removal are only a portion of the things our service can do for you after a tragedy. Whether big or small, Paul Davis of Milwaukee performs emergency removal and restoration of fire damage to businesses across the Milwaukee market.
How We Help You
- We arrive onsite to assist you within hours, 24/7
- Detailed damage assessments, pretesting and estimates from experts
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to eliminate soot and odors
- Cleaning, smoky smell neutralization and air purification
- Business contents sanitation – no matter what your organization does, we can clean damaged goods inside
- Elimination of moisture left from fire-quenching efforts
- Rebuilding – in the event that a significant part of your property was damaged, we can rebuild it
- Measures against mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Talk to Us
We know how devastating fires can be on businesses, so we work fast to return your building back to its original state. Our education, sanitation techniques and years of experience aid us in completing the job correctly the first time. Ruined inventory or furniture is typically simple to restore for our experts and their equipment. Additionally, We will guide you through the insurance claims process to make it as easy as possible for your business.
If your organization has experienced a fire, reach out to the fire damage and smoke removal experts at Milwaukee Paul Davis. Our local service masters are available to assist.