Milwaukee Disaster Planning
Guaranteeing the continuity of their business is a major part of the business planning process in Milwaukee. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of just items like emergency power and data backup.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed with property owners and managers in mind, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Southeast and Fox Valley WI now to receive your complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency game plan to increase your preparedness and ultimately help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your tenants at ease.