Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Southeast WI Flood Damage Removal Steps
If your home has been damaged by flooding, it’s essential to hire competent professionals who can quickly take care of the problem. The specialists with Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Southeast WI are trained in handling water damage from leaky appliances to dripping roofs on walls. Paul Davis emergency services operate 24/7, so we’re always ready to assist.
Cleaning up water damage is a core service for Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Southeast WI and we know how to get the job done on schedule. Please let us know if you need instant assistance by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Southeast WI will get back to you within half an hour and reach your home within four hours.
What to Expect from Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Southeast WI
- Talk to Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Southeast WI has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- We Inspect & Assess – Our contractors operate a complete assessment of the damage area to look for the best way to clean up the damage.
- Water Extraction – We use powerful vacuums and pumps to extract flooding. The faster you call, the faster we’ll arrive to clean up the damage.
- Dehumidifying – The water might be gone, but serious cases sometimes call for deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Cleaning – Still water can cause discoloration and deformities in the areas it sits on. We apply specialized disinfectants to remove smells, discoloration, and warping and other damage standing water leaves behind.
- Reversing the Damage – The restoration team with Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Southeast WI enters once the damage is cleared to fix your home to its condition before the water damage.
How does Water Damage Happen?
- Washing machine and dishwasher leak
- Poor plumbing
- Sewage backup
- Seasonal rains
Why Is Using a Licensed Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Restoring water damage involves scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may depend upon a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can avoid expensive repairs in the future by choosing an experienced restoration company to handle circumstances like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are some definite measures that you can take to make our job simpler when we get there. Call the Paul Davis team today find out what you can do and get helpful advice and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
It isn’t possible to adequately dry an area that has been damaged by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the suitable methods to your water damage to get you back into your home as fast as possible.