Be prepared for disaster by signing up for the First Priority Program of Paul Davis Restoration. We recognize that fire, water and storm damage can offer significant threats to your business. With advanced planning, we can establish a relationship before a disaster and position a range of resources to help you prepare.
The Paul Davis First Priority Program was developed to anticipate and respond to the needs of risk managers, property managers and facility directors. In the event of area wide catastrophe, membership in the First Priority Program gives you priority response over non-members to start your recovery as soon as possible. Throughout daily operations, you can count on Paul Davis’ expertise in restoration and construction to compliment your teams facilities needs.
- Expedited mitigation work prevents further damage
- Minimized loss of business
- This program is tailored to fit your company’s needs
- Pre-loss planning saves time and money
- Convenient, single-source accountability
- No need to manage multiple vendors
- Peace of mind, knowing that a plan is in place
- Training provided to your staff at no cost
With the Paul Davis First Priority Program you can ensure your business is ready for a disaster before it strikes. Contact Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Southeast and Fox Valley WI to discuss a tailored plan for your organization.