Disaster Planning for Residents in Appleton
There are lots of important parts of managing a business, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. However, plans like that usually focus on a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. A well-rounded plan will also include facilities.
Our Paul Davis First Response Program was developed specifically for property managers and owners. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. For a complimentary assessment, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which reduces the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to develop an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and ultimately help minimize damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.