Disaster Planning for Residents in Butler
There are many important parts of business management, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most important. But, plans like that typically focus on things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Designed with property owners and managers in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program contains total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a free consultation today, Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration consultation and planning
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business on track faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency game plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive plan in place will put your management team at ease.