Paul Davis for Kenosha
A fire can result in thousands of dollars in recovery for your business and slow operations for months following. Heat and flames can tear down a building, but additional damage caused by fumes and soot may stay for years after the fire has been put out. Furthermore, the odor left by these substances may hang in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and hurt your business’ brand.
Living through a fire can be devastating and Paul Davis knows that your beloved company and livelihood are at stake. Fumes, soot and fire damage treatment are just part of what our experts can do for you after a tragedy. Throughout the Kenosha region, Paul Davis Restoration has assisted businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
Trust the Best
- We arrive at your business to assist you within hours, any day or any time
- Learn the worth of the damage, get pretesting and estimates
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to eliminate soot and smoke
- Smoke odor neutralization, sanitation and air purification
- Contents cleaning- sanitation for any fire-damaged items or furniture inside your building
- Commercial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, fans and additional methods designed to remove water caused by killing the flames
- Reconstruction – if a significant portion of your business was damaged, we can restore it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Why Trust Paul Davis?
We know how hard fires can be on commercial properties, so we move quickly to return your building back to its original state. Our training, cleaning methods and years of training aid us in completing the the task correctly the first time. We can salvage any inventory using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques, often being able to restore the goods inside your commercial property to their original condition. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will guide you through your insurance provider’s process to make it as painless as possible for you.
Let our business to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis of Kenosha if fire damage and smoke hurt your business.