Disaster Planning for Residents in Kenosha
All companies need to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. But, these plans typically involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities as well?
Our Paul Davis First Response Program, designed for property owners and managers, includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you want a complimentary assessment, just Call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business up-and-running quicker with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Reduce damage and increase your awareness by developing an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Having a comprehensive, easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team at ease.