Disaster Planning for Residents in Lakewood
There are many important parts of managing a business in Lakewood, WI, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most important. Typically, these plans include subjects like emergency power and data back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
The Paul Davis First Response Program was designed with property owners and managers in mind. It features complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Southeast and Fox Valley WI today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduces loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Having an easy-to-deploy plan in place will put your management team and tenants at ease.