Disaster Planning for Residents in Neenah
All companies need to plan to guarantee the continuity of their business. Normally, these plans include items like data and emergency power back-up, but should probably also include the facilities too.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants if a disaster occurs. If you would like a complimentary assessment, call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Southeast and Fox Valley WI.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You will get priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We will work with you to create an emergency plan to increase your preparedness and help minimize future damage.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity with your management team, we will expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.