Disaster Planning for Residents in Oak Creek
Every company needs to plan to ensure the continuity of their business. These plans should feature plans for the facilities, instead of only items like data and emergency power backup.
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes total disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, speeding the claims process and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a complimentary consultation.
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services after a disaster, which helps reduce the severity of a loss, minimizes repairs expenses, and gets your business up-and-running quicker.
- Professional consultation – Work together with our team to develop a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your properties will help expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your comprehensive plan will go a long way to put the minds of management at ease.