Disinfection Services for Your Company in Outagamie County, WI
Paul Davis is ready to help you protect your commercial property in the Outagamie County, WI, region from viruses with our disinfection services. Even during this time of uncertainty, Paul Davis continues to maintain our principal goal: to provide extensive care for you in your time of need. As an expert, property restoration organization, we know what it takes to eliminate viruses or bacteria. The professional staff at Paul Davis is here to give you a feeling of security and are ready to respond to biological hazards like COVID-19. Together we can make your business and its employees safe.
LET’S PUT COVID-19 OUT OF BUSINESS!
Cleaning and applying disinfectants is what Paul Davis does on an everyday basis. We have the tools to address viruses, bacteria, microbial growth and other pathogens.
• Our trained technicians will clean your facility by appropriately applying disinfectants.
• EPA and FDA approved against COVID-19 and most common viruses.
• Applied to specific standards.
Viral and bacterial infections are a constant threat in the world today. A simple decontamination program will bring peace of mind and a sense of safety back to your organization.
Keeping Your Company Safe
Here are a few of the ways we ensure your safety in the Outagamie County, WI, region:
- Applying disinfectants and cleaning: At Paul Davis, cleaning is routine and we have the proper tools and equipment to handle viruses, bacteria, microbial growth and other pathogens.
- Taking the proper safety measures: Before we disinfect your commercial space, we will let you know that we’re healthy. We ask you to confirm that you and everyone else is too so that no one is put in harm’s way. Additionally, we wear shoe covers to stop contaminants from being transported into your building along with wearing face masks.
- Provide information: We will give you information about maintaining yours and your employees’ health and safety. We welcome you to ask questions in relation to the pandemic and we will answer following the most recent company updates and procedures.
We Take the Precautions for You
Here at Paul Davis, we make sure to take all the necessary safety measures in keeping cleanliness. We follow the CDC guidelines and wash our hands consistently for 20 seconds with soap, use hand sanitizer, keep a recommended distance of six feet from people and clean surfaces that come in contact on a consistent basis.
Our objective is to provide safety to companies within Outagamie County, WI, and this is even more crucial with COVID-19. This is how our team can help out your business:
- Our expert contractors will clean your building by applying disinfectants extensively.
- We are EPA and FDA approved against most common viruses and bacteria.
- We meet tough standards.
Contact Us for Immediate Decontamination Services
We have the ability to service both Commercial & Residential properties including:
- Schools & Day Cares
- Mass Transit Services
- Health Care Facilities
- & More…
In an effort to provide information for any concerns you may have regarding the Coronavirus please visit the link below.