Disaster Planning for Residents in Racine
Every company needs to plan to ensure business continuity. However, these plans typically involve a firm’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program was created with property managers and owners in mind. It includes complete facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate goal of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling of Southeast and Fox Valley WI today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation and planning
- Total property cleanup services
- Cleaning & Restoration of contents (such as textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics)
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – Through familiarity, we’ll streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.