Waukesha Paul Davis Commercial Restoration
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in recovery for your storefront or office and slow production for months following. When people consider fire damage, they typically think of the fire itself but ash and smoke can stick around the property much longer. Additionally, the smell these substances leave can hang in the atmosphere for months if neglected and harm your business’ brand.
The specialists at Paul Davis are aware of how harmful fires can be to your business and operations. Fumes, ash and fire damage treatment are just part of the things our experts can do for you in the days after a fire. Across the Waukesha area, Paul Davis Restoration has helped businesses like yours recover from big and small fires.
How We Assist You
- Help comes fast and is ready 24/7
- Detailed damage analysis, pretesting and estimates from specialists
- Building reinforcement and emergency board-ups
- Fewer toxins used to clean ash and smoke
- Air purification and smoke odor removal
- Business contents sanitation – whatever your organization does, we can clean harmed items inside
- Industrial grade dryers, dehumidifiers, air movers and additional equipment designed to remove water resulting from quenching the fire
- We can rebuild any part of your business that was destroyed by the fire
- Measures to prevent mold and mildew with disinfectants and antimicrobial solution
Why Trust Paul Davis?
The Paul Davis professionals know how difficult a fire can be on commercial properties, so we work fast to get your building back to its original state. Our technical training, sanitation methods and equipment blended with our experience results in faster cleanup and savings on fire and smoke damage restoration expenses. Ruined items or furniture is usually simple to revive for our professionals and their equipment. We also assist with filing insurance claims to aid in the healing process.
Let our company help yours. Reach Paul Davis of Waukesha if fire damage and smoke strike your business.